Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 2016 Movies Week 3

Well I'm posting this a little late, but I'm posting it.  Here is this weeks (don't you mean last weeks) movie list:

  1. Resident Evil: Damnation
  2. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
  3. The War of the Worlds 1953
  4. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde 1941
  5. The Return of the Vampire 1943
  6. Them!
  7. Underworld
  8. Lego Scooby-Doo!: Haunted Hollywood
Another mix of good and fun movies.  I've actually been enjoying the classic monster movies.  I think I'm going to have to remember to go to TCM and scroll through the list next year and hopefully catch a butch that I have missed.  Love watching these old classics. (I really should look at TCM's schedule more.  There are probably other great classic movies to watch.)

This past Friday was my 10th year anniversary.  Every year past 3 for me is a great one (I have my reasons, and not going into them here).  I'm going to have to try and do something extra next year, but we'll see how our schedules go.  I would like to take a train ride for one of our anniversaries. We went to Hash House A Go Go for brunch.  A very awesome place.  Their tag line is "Twisted Farm Food."  I ended up getting just a regular breakfast: eggs, potatoes, biscuit, bacon, and sausage.  It was good.  Will be going back, and I'll have to get something different.  The place seems a little like a bar and grill, farm food with good rock and roll.  We then went to see Jack Reacher: Never Go Back.  It's been a while since we saw the first one.  This one is good.  I like action films.  Then for dinner we ate at Panchos.  I'm not big on eating Mexican, mainly because I'm not big on spicy foods.  But I did have my first Chimichanga!  Thanks mostly to Deadpool.  It was the wife's pick so I agreed.

Well that's all I can think of for now.

"What evil lurks in the heart of man? Only the Shadow knows!"

No comments:

Post a Comment