Saturday, October 1, 2016

31 days of Halloween 2016

Wow! I haven't posted here for a long time.  Well I hope to change that, but we'll see how things go.

Staring off with my October 31 days of Halloween movies.  Well it is actually a bit longer as I started last weekend.  My movie choices for the most part are not what you would typically consider Halloween type movies.  If it involves creatures, vampires, werewolves, zombies, or contains something that could be considered a Halloween theme, then it is in my list.  Some of it scary, and some of it funny.  Heck, I guess I could watch Uwe Boll films. Ha ha.  They are scary in their own right.

So far here is what I have watched (and yes, I own copies of these):

  1. Blade
  2. Blade 2
  3. Dylan Dog
  4. Ghost Rider
  5. Jonah Hex
  6. Vampirella
  7. Alone in the Dark
Happy Halloweening you trick-or-treaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment