Saturday, October 15, 2016

October movies week 2 and comic related stuff

Hey, another round of movies.

  1. Bride of Frankenstein
  2. Day of the Triffids
  3. Resident Evil: Afterlife
  4. Resident Evil: Retribution
  5. Clue
  6. Van Helsing: The London Assignment
  7. Van Helsing
  8. Deathgasm
  9. Ghostbusters (1984)
  10. Ghostbusters II
Some more great classics. More Resident Evil.  I'll actually go and see the 6th one when it comes out.  And the best movie based on a game: Clue.

I finally picked up the Darkman collection.  Actually I have the first one, but never picked up the other two.  I decided to go looking and found the three pack on Amazon cheaper than buying 2 and 3 individually.  And I also ordered Darkman vs Army of Darkness graphic novel.  Can't wait to read it.

Another thing I like is costume t-shirts.  I have several, and the collection is slowly growing.  I recently got in a classic Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider.  My collection so far includes Star Wars, Marvel, and Ghostbusters.  I actually started with Ghostbusters Venkman, that has glow-in-the-dark slime.  I have a Green Lantern t-shirt, but unfortunately it is more of a logo shirt than a costume one.  Guess I'l have to change that.

Speaking of Ghostbusters, there's a video/song mash-up that you should check out:  Thunder Busters by Wax Audio.  But be warned, if you haven't listened to mash-ups you might start looking for more after this.  There are good ones, and there are some not-so good ones.  This is one of the good ones.  Actually Wax Audio does some very good mash-ups.

And another bit of info on me.  I enjoy metal music.  My favorite band right now is Powerman 5000.  But I also like others: Anthrax, Megadeth, Metallica, White/Rob Zombie, etc.  Megadeth just recently released a new ablum: Dystopia.  I enjoy this one.  Metallica is releasing a new album soon: Hardwired...To Self-Destruct.  Sr far they have released 2 songs/videos, Hardwired and Moth into Flame.  Both are great.  I have listened to them several times, and can't wait for the album.  PM5K is also supposed to be working on a new album, and I thought it was supposed to be released this year.

Who you gonna call?

No comments:

Post a Comment