Thursday, December 22, 2011

SCX10: The First Video

Here is my first video upload:
This is the first run of my SCX10 Trail Honcho.  And also my first completed video project.  All was done on my iPhone.  I know there are some amateur video mistakes.  Doing the video editing on an iPhone is not the best.  But I was able to get 'er done.  The apps used in the project are all iPhone apps:
  1. Default iPhone camera for video and photo capture.
  2. iMovie for the actual video editing, added sound effects, and intro background music.
  3. PhotoStudio to "touch up" the title photos.
  4. Strip Design for the remaining photos and special effect.
Even though there are many limitations using the apps listed, I did have fun and would do more all iPhone videos.  I have some other video apps that I want to try out.

If you do wish to try this out yourself, I recommend planning ahead if possible, keeping the project simple, and doing some testing to get to know the available capabilities of the apps you do use.  Just remember that you are editing on an iPhone.

Have fun and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I doubt I'll try this, but it was cool. If the full sized car wasn't in the background it would seem it was a real truck. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete