Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New to my R/C garage

I have some new additions to my R/C garage.

First up was actually acquired last year.  This is my Traxxas T-Maxx 2.5 Nitro Monster Truck.
     I love the smell of nitro in the morning!
Unfortunately, I have only run this during the engine break-in process.  I'm not sure if I'll get to run it any time soon as I need some fuel and a free Saturday.  Play time during the day, and cleanup in the evening.

Next up is the Tamiya DB-01 Durga, an electric 4wd off road buggy.  This was a late birthday gift from me.  The kit took me about 1 month to assemble and paint.  Even though it took some time, I did enjoy putting it together.  It runs good and is not too fast (at least with the running gear I use).


The latest addition is the Axial SCX10 Trail Honcho kit, an electric 4wd scale rock crawler.  Another fun time assembling.  I also included some new running gear and some external details.  It also has working lights.  I didn't think I would get into a scale crawler, but after getting this I have some plans.  Not evil take-over-the-world plans, but plans for this being a hobby/project truck.
One of those plans is shooting a run-time video and trying my hand at some video editing.  Be on the look out for an upcoming video project, where I use only my iPhone.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. I used to smell JP4(jet fuel) in the morning... cool toys.

    ReplyDelete