Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 2012

"Ha-ha-ha! Hello, boys! I'm back!"

It's the start of the Christmas season, 2012.  We got our tree up.  Bought some more lights, and I've started getting them out.  The cat has claimed the tree as her seasonal climbing pole.  I did put her Christmas sweater on, and she actually managed to get it off.  Not before I got some pictures and videos though.

We finally went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  That was an excellent show.  If you like rock, Christmas music, and lights, then go see them at least once in concert.  They are well worth the price.  And they did play one of my favorite songs from them: Wizards in Winter.  Their light show with this song is spectacular.  Oh, and there was FIRE!  We will definitely try to see them again.

I have uploaded some more R/C videos, did some Micro-T driving, and came across a new paper craft body for my Micro Rock Crawler.  Need to do a little sizing and I should have a good picture.  Speaking of R/C, pop-in-law asked me if I have thought about trying R/C airplanes.  Well I have.  But I am a little scared to try it due to some sight issues.  I have been looking at the micro helicopters again, especially for the cold days inside.

Christmas Tree Start 12-2012.

Losi McRC with Micro-T body.
(possible 1./36 Micro sized super crawler?)

Micro-T with on-road and wheelie setup.

Micro-T back to off-road setup.

Now for the video links.  Hope you enjoy.  More coming soon.
Park Day 2008: Court & Grass Trailer

Park Day 2008 Part 2: Court & Grass Part 1:

Park Day 2008 Part 3: Court & Grass Part 2:


Until next time, Merry Christmas!  Have fun, be kind, and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment