Saturday, September 1, 2012

Exterminate! With great taste.

I was looking through Face Book on iPhone and came across a Doctor Who posting about mini cake Daleks.  I am not a diehard Doctor Who fan, and have only seen a few episodes here and there, and have even read a Doctor Who book.  I am always up for aliens, cyborgs, and robots (which apparently the Daleks are a combination of all 3).

I took a look and these look delicious.  Not sure when, but I am going to put these on my cooking list.  Here is the link: Mini Chocolate Dalek Cakes.  And they even have the recipe as a downloadable PDF document.  Yes I saved a copy.  This may take me awhile to get going, as I am not the dessert baker I used to be.  So if anyone of my friends or family wants to get a head start, I wouldn't mind being a taste tester.

No comments:

Post a Comment