Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Wicked Time

Last night, went out with wife to dinner an Chili's and then on to see the Broadway play Wicked. This is a great show to see.  Anyone that enjoys Wizard of Oz, plays, and some comedy should see this if you get the chance.  I am not much for musicals, as my wife will tell you.  But this was actually enjoyable, and I wouldn't mind going again some time (with better seats).

We sat in the Right Gallery in the Reynolds Hall at the Smith Center.  This is a very nice venue, though I haven't been to many.  We're already looking at what they have coming in the future to go again.

After that on our way home, we passed a DUI Check Point.  This was the first one I have ever been through.  No drinking for me while I was out, and so we passed through with no problems.

It was a very wonderful evening out with my wife, and I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment