Friday, October 11, 2013

31 days of Halloween

I have decided to start up my own little Halloween tradition, other than candy and costumes.  I am going to try to watch a Halloween appropriate movie each day of the month.  Well, the only problem there is I have missed 2 days already.  But I shall continue on.  So far, here is my list:

    Oct 1:  Ghostbusters (the best start for Halloween)
    Oct 2:  Ghostbusters II
    Oct 3:  An American Werewolf in London (My first time watching it)
    Oct 4:  An American Werewolf in Paris
    Oct 5:  Van Helsing
    Oct 6:  Scooby-Doo Cartoons (both TV series and movies)
    Oct 8:  Scooby-Doo 2002 movie
    Oct 9 : The Addams Family
    Oct 11: The Addams Family Values


Not sure what's up next, but I do have a decent collection to choose from.  More movies to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment