Friday, March 18, 2011

Rad Electrons

I am Rad Electrons.  A super hero in the city of Paragon, where there are many, many, many other super heroes.  My name comes from a phrase I overheard at my "normal" job.  Some one was trying to explain to a customer why a file was corrupted.  They replied that the cause was due to free radical electrons colliding with their data.  I don't know if this is true, but back in the good ol' days of mechanical technology they were called gremlins.  When I acquired my super powers of electricity, I decided to use this phrase for my name.  However, the super hero registry would not allow the full phrase due to character limitation.  I guess there database had been hit with those "free radical electrons".  So I had to go with a truncated version: Rad Electrons!

1 comment:

  1. Huh? *my normal response when my I.T. guy explains computer problems to me... but I see the Rad Electrons. makes sense.

    ReplyDelete